Last week's question: Is Giorgio Petrosyan the #1 fighter in the world in any combat sport? The results surprised me a bit...
39% - No way
35% - Yes!
26% - Close, but not quite there
I didn't expect No way to be the winner here, though it was close. I am curious who people think is so clearly ahead of him. GSP? Silva? Pacquiao? Mayweather?
This week: I've started a new series here at LiverKick.com discussing my journey through Muay Thai training and encouraging others to share their experiences as well. So, I am curious - do you train in any martial arts, whether it's Muay Thai, kickboxing, MMA, Jiu Jitsu, or anthing else?
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Yokkao Breaks New Ground with 4K Ultra HD Saenchai Promo
- VIDEO: Former NBA Player Darko Milicic Loses Kickboxing Debut
- Rico Verhoeven, Murthel Groenhart and Andy Souwer on KhunLun Fight 15
- Video: Josh Jauncey vs. Jae-Gil Noh From GLORY 18
- WGP #24 on December 20th Featuring Alex Pereira and Felipe Micheletti