We just passed the halfway point of March, which means that the return of Badr Hari is just under two months away. He is preparing vigorously for the challenge of French Muay Thai fighter Tony Gregory (yes, this is correct, it is how It's Showtime, K-1 and his website list him). It isn't that anyone is giving Gregory a lot of a chance as much as we all have high hopes for Badr Hari's first fight in a year.
Mike's Gym on Facebook just posted an album of photos of the Bad Boy himself training with newer Mike's Gym recruit, Sergei Laschenko. [source]
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- VIDEO: Artur Kyshenko vs. Radoslaw Paczuski
- Photo of the Day: Aerts and Hoost Stare Down
- Badr Hari Getting Mystery Opponent for GFC 4, Quateron Not Conducive to 'Family Environment'
- Badr Hari Rumor to Have Pulled Out of GFC 4 Fight with Patrice Quateron
- Buakaw Holds Press Conference, Still No Real Answers to Tough Questions