This Sunday, February 23rd, K-1 will host the K-1 World MAX Final Four in Azerbaijan event. This event will feature the Final Four for the 2013 K-1 World MAX tournament, with the winners moving onto the Finals in May. The event will be streamed for free, live on http://www.k-1.tv on Sunday starting at 16:00 GMT time (we'll let you guys do your own time conversion, we usually mess it up). In the top two fights we'll see two-time K-1 World MAX Champion Buakaw Banchamek vie for a spot in the Finals against tough-as-nails Korean Lee Sung-Hyun and two up-and-comers in Enriko Kehl and Shane Campbell battle for the other spot.
On top of that there are a bunch of tremendous bouts between some of the top future stars in the sport.
- Amil Shakhmarzade vs. Zakaria Zougarry
- Ruslan Kobzev vs. Dennis Ippema
- Ziya Bayramov vs. Omar el Amrani
- Ismat Agazade vs. Cedric Manhoef
- George Colin vs. Agalar Sadikhzade
- Alim Nabiev vs. Chad Sugden
- Miodrag Olar vs. Babek Rustamov
- Marco Groh vs. Tural Bayramov
- Fabio Kwasi vs. Moises Ruibal Martinez
- Moises Baute vs. Fabian Gondorf
- K-1 World MAX Final Four: Buakaw Banchamek vs. Lee Sung-Hyun
- K-1 World MAX Final Four: Enriko Kehl vs. Shane Campbell
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.