Yesterday K-1 sent out a press release announcing the K-1 World MAX 2013 Final Four event, which is set to take place on February 23rd in Azerbaijan. The card features the four finalists from the previous K-1 World MAX events; Sung Hyung Lee, Buakaw Banchamek, Shane Campbell and Enriko Kehl.
- 63kg: Amil Sahmarzade (AZE) vs. Zakaria Zougarry (MAR)
- 83kg: Ruslan Kobzev (RUS) vs. Dennis Matthew (NED)
- 72kg: Babek Rustamov (AZE) vs. Miodrag Olar (ROU)
- 71kg: Alim Nabiev (UKR) vs. Chad Sugden (GBR)
- 70kg: Ziya Bayramov (AZE) vs. TBA
- 70kg: Ismat Agazade (AZE) vs. Cedric Manhoef (SUR)
- 85kg: Samet Kesser (TUR) vs. Lazar Daniel (ROU)
- 72.5kg: Tural Bayramov (AZE) vs. Mukai Maromo (CAN)
- 70kg: Maximo Suarez (ESP) vs. TBA
- +100kg: Agalar Sadikhzade (AZE) vs. George Colin (SUR)
- K-1 World MAX Final Four: Shane Campbell (CAN) vs. Enriko Kehl (GER)
- K-1 World MAX Final Four: Buakaw Banchamek (THA) vs. Sung Hyung Lee (KOR)
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Lone Undercard Kickboxing Bout for Bellator MMA: Dynamite 1 Announced
- Chris Ngimbi Wins W5 Grand Prix XXX Tournament
- Artem Levin Out -- Jason Wilnis in vs. Joe Schilling at GLORY 24
- Keri Anne Melendez vs. Hadley Griffith Added to Bellator MMA Dynamite 1 Kickboxing Main Card
- Giorgio Petrosyan Fighting on GLORY 25 Monza