This weekend in Gran Canaria, Spain, K-1 is set to put forth their second K-1 World MAX 2013 Quarter Final event. This event will feature two additional Quarter Final bouts leading up to the K-1 World MAX 2013 Finals in February. The event will be free on Epicentre.tv thanks to TopBetta.com this time out and is set to start at 21:30 GMT time on Saturday.
- K-1 MAX Quater Final: Maximo Suárez vs Enriko Kehl (70kg)
- K-1 MAX Quater Final: Elam Ngor vs Sung Hyung Lee (70kg)
- Damián García vs Alcorác Caballero (95kg)
- Moisés Baute vs Tofan Pirani (95kg)
- Aitor Alonso vs Chad Sudgen (72kg)
- Alejandro Rodríguez vs Tural Bayramov (72kg)
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com | @dvewlshWebsite: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- LiverKick 2016 Awards: Fighter of the Year - Cedric Doumbe
- LiverKick 2016 Awards: Fight of the Year - Jaraya vs. Ben Moh
- LiverKick Podcast January 15, 2017: GLORY 37 Preview and 2016 Awards
- WLF January 14th Results: 70kg and 63kg Tournaments
- SuperStar Fight 7 Results: Cosmo Alexandre and Jo Nattawut Pick Up Wins