This weekend in Gran Canaria, Spain, K-1 is set to put forth their second K-1 World MAX 2013 Quarter Final event. This event will feature two additional Quarter Final bouts leading up to the K-1 World MAX 2013 Finals in February. The event will be free on Epicentre.tv thanks to TopBetta.com this time out and is set to start at 21:30 GMT time on Saturday.
- K-1 MAX Quater Final: Maximo Suárez vs Enriko Kehl (70kg)
- K-1 MAX Quater Final: Elam Ngor vs Sung Hyung Lee (70kg)
- Damián García vs Alcorác Caballero (95kg)
- Moisés Baute vs Tofan Pirani (95kg)
- Aitor Alonso vs Chad Sudgen (72kg)
- Alejandro Rodríguez vs Tural Bayramov (72kg)
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Jo Nattawut Filling in for Fabio Pinca at Lion Fight 19 Tonight
- The Ratings are in For GLORY 18
- Check Out the Video From Yokkao 11's Fight of the Night: Brad Stanton vs Crice Boussoukou
- SuperKombat World Grand Prix Final in Monza Card for Nov. 22nd
- Josh Jauncey Still Self-Critical After GLORY 18 Win