Badr Hari always seems to be in some sort of trouble, always seems to be making some sort of headline across the world -- usually negative -- but even through all of that, he has some very, very dedicated fans in Morocco who will always love him and look at him as a hero. What better way to prove that than to see Badr work up a huge crowd at a music festival in Morocco? Seriously, get a look at how huge this crowd is and how they really seem into Badr Hari.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com | @dvewlshWebsite: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Rico Verhoeven and Badr Hari's Historic Clash Sees Unfortunate Ending
- Cedric Doumbe Puts On the Performance of a Lifetime, Usurping Nieky Holzken
- GLORY Announces GLORY 38 Chicago
- VIDEO: GLORY Pays Tribute to Marc de Bonte
- Michael Duut and Danyo Ilunga Beat The Snot Out of Each Other In Extra Round Thriller