Our bud Steven Wright has always made it clear how much he loves the sport of kickboxing. He makes his money by helping out some of the best MMA fighters in the world to hone their standup, but his passion has always been kickboxing. For about as long as I've known Steven he has been talking about his documentary. Steven is a lot like me in the regards of he always has a lot going on, but he always stuck to his guns; he was going to release his epic kickboxing documentary at some point.
So we waited and waited and I at times wondered if he had forgotten about it. He hasn't, not at all. Steven has been gracious enough to release episodes 1 - 10 already, now here is episode 11. This is the final episode of this tremendous series, so watch it!
Episode 11: Moments, The man who saved kickboxing, and the future of the sport
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Video: Andy Souwer vs Hideya Tanaka
- VIDEO: Enriko Kehl vs. Erkan Varol and Zabit Samedov vs. Merit Arkan
- Bai Ling attending SuperKombat World Grand Prix I next Sat. evening (Mar. 7) in Ploiești, Romania
- Interview with the Glory heavyweight challenger and the SuperKombat's franchise, Benny Adegbuyi
- Dutch Kickboxer Brian Douwes Wins Bloodsport-esque Tournament