There have been a literal ton of ALS Ice Bucket Challenge videos out in the wild. From just normal, everyday people to A-list celebrities. Most of these don't concern us, though, because, well, we cover kickboxing. Even then, lots of fighters have been participating in the ALS Ice Bucket challenge. We probably won't post that many of them because once you've seen one person pour ice on their heads and imply that they are cold you've probably seem them all.
This is Peter Aerts, though. Peter Aerts will always hold a special place in our hearts for being Mr. K-1. So let's watch Peter Aerts participate in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- GLORY Announces GLORY 37 Los Angeles in January
- Lion Fight 32 Results: Jo Nattawut Wins MIddleweight Title on Short Notice
- Lion Fight 32 Main Event Update: Malaipet vs. Nattawut New Main Event
- Redemption Only Comes For One in GLORY 34's Main Event
- EM Legend 13 Results: Saenchai KO's Jonathan Tuhu and More