German soccer player and Arsenal standout Lukas Podolski suffered a hamsting injury last year and began training boxing to hep with recovery. Looks like while he was training he may have watched a few Badr Hari fights and became a fan.
Here is a short video of him hitting the bag and wishing Badr luck on his GFC fight Oct 16th in Dubai against Patrice Quateron.
Latest from Jay Jauncey
- Nieky Holzken vs. Murthel Groenhart Headlining GLORY 34 Denver
- GLORY Release Card for Stacked GLORY 35: Sitthichai vs. Marat, Vakhitov vs. Mwekassa and More
- SuperKombat Releases Full Card For Oct. 1 Event, Featuring Ngimbi vs. Paraschiv Title Fight
- Yokkao Searching For An American Fighter For Yokkao 21 - 22 in Hong Kong
- Lion Fight 32 Returns To Las Vegas With Malaipet vs. Hollenbeck