The 6000 fans at The Centennial Hall of Wroclaw, Poland didn't see this coming. Probably no one did except a few from the Hungarian fighter, Antoine Habash's team. FEN's K-1/MMA event "War is coming" had local hero, multiple times WKN, WKA, WFM K-1 and Muay Thai champ Tomas Makowski as the main event against Hungary's IFMA bronze medalist, WAKO amateur silver medalist, WAKO PRO K-1 champ Antoine Habash, training out of Re-Gym, Hungary's most prestigious Muay Thai camp.
Makowski came out swinging and tried to cut it short with low kicks and combinations but Antoine had other plans. He countered with straight punches, uppercuts, thigh kicks and some flying knees. As the round was over and the fighters went to their corners you could see the surprised look in Makowski's eyes.
Then the second round has started and you could see Habash changing gears and taking over. Combinations were raining down on Makowski and a when a brutal thigh kick landed his leading leg buckled as the knee gave out. He couldn't stand on it anymore and the fight got called.
Antoine Habas won via TKO in rd 2.
- Results From W5 'It's Time: Never Give Up' in Vienna
- Schilling vs. Kato II Headlining Bellator's Second Kickboxing Card
- Absolutely Do Not Push Takeru While He's Wearing His K-1 Championship
- WATCH: Yohan Lidon Lands a Monster Head Kick KO
- Enfusion Announcing Further Detail On the Enfusion League on Sunday