Our bud Steven Wright has been keeping himself busy over the last few years. If you aren't familiar with Steven, his podcast, Steven the Warman Wright's Kickfighting Show has been long-running and is always on top of everything in Kickboxing and Muay Thai. Of course, his day job is working as the striking coach at Team Takedown, with some of his work being seen in UFC Welterweight Champion Johny Hendricks of late. Then, to top it off, Steven has written about ten young adult fantasy novels in his free time.
All of that has been going on while he's been working on a documentary about Kickboxing and Muay Thai. Crazy, right? Here's the latest trailer that he just released today, enjoy.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Jo Nattawut Filling in for Fabio Pinca at Lion Fight 19 Tonight
- The Ratings are in For GLORY 18
- Check Out the Video From Yokkao 11's Fight of the Night: Brad Stanton vs Crice Boussoukou
- SuperKombat World Grand Prix Final in Monza Card for Nov. 22nd
- Josh Jauncey Still Self-Critical After GLORY 18 Win