Our bud Steven Wright has been keeping himself busy over the last few years. If you aren't familiar with Steven, his podcast, Steven the Warman Wright's Kickfighting Show has been long-running and is always on top of everything in Kickboxing and Muay Thai. Of course, his day job is working as the striking coach at Team Takedown, with some of his work being seen in UFC Welterweight Champion Johny Hendricks of late. Then, to top it off, Steven has written about ten young adult fantasy novels in his free time.
All of that has been going on while he's been working on a documentary about Kickboxing and Muay Thai. Crazy, right? Here's the latest trailer that he just released today, enjoy.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Yokkao Breaks New Ground with 4K Ultra HD Saenchai Promo
- VIDEO: Former NBA Player Darko Milicic Loses Kickboxing Debut
- Rico Verhoeven, Murthel Groenhart and Andy Souwer on KhunLun Fight 15
- Video: Josh Jauncey vs. Jae-Gil Noh From GLORY 18
- WGP #24 on December 20th Featuring Alex Pereira and Felipe Micheletti