Zabit Samedov stepped into the ring on July 6th after 8 months off against Stefan Leko in Grozny, Russia. Stefan Leko has been more active but is on a five fight losing streak and has been looking like hes just collecting a pay cheque lately, this fight was no different.
They fought on the undercard of a boxing event Chagaev vs. Oquendo, the event had its own unique style with the ring underneath a giant white gazebo in an outdoor arena. Samedov started the fight by throwing a left low kick while Leko pushed forwards, then Zabit followed it with 2 left high kicks the first was blocked the second was one of those phantom head kicks that grazed over Lekos head and crumbled him to the ground. Zabit Samedov wins by KO twelve seconds into the first round.
Latest from Jay Jauncey
- SuperKombat May 23rd Results
- Mike Zambidis Announces His Retirement Fight is Against Steve Moxon
- Chad '2Slick' Sugden: Ahead of His Time
- The New Official Badr Hari Documentary Gets Inside of the Bad Boy's Head
- Jason Andrada Dishes on Rematches, Lion Fight 22 and how Kevin Ross is the Keanu Reeves of Muay Thai