Zabit Samedov stepped into the ring on July 6th after 8 months off against Stefan Leko in Grozny, Russia. Stefan Leko has been more active but is on a five fight losing streak and has been looking like hes just collecting a pay cheque lately, this fight was no different.
They fought on the undercard of a boxing event Chagaev vs. Oquendo, the event had its own unique style with the ring underneath a giant white gazebo in an outdoor arena. Samedov started the fight by throwing a left low kick while Leko pushed forwards, then Zabit followed it with 2 left high kicks the first was blocked the second was one of those phantom head kicks that grazed over Lekos head and crumbled him to the ground. Zabit Samedov wins by KO twelve seconds into the first round.
Latest from Jay Jauncey
- Results From K-1 World Grand Prix Japan Super Bantamweight Tournament
- Full Card for K-1 World GP Japan 2017 55kg Super Bantamweight Tournament
- LiverKick Podcast for April 20th - GLORY 40 Preview, Bellator Kickboxing and More
- Hesdy Gerges vs. Chi Lewis-Parry Headlining GLORY 41
- Saulo Cavalari Looking to Make MMA Debut Soon