Well, some feuds just die hard, don't they? The last time that Peter Aerts and Ernesto Hoost stepped into the ring with each other it was 2006 and things were very, very different. Now it is 2014 and while Peter Aerts may be preparing for a fight with Freddy Kemayo in August, that doesn't mean that he can't look to the future. That future is October where he's slated to square off against fellow legend Ernesto Hoost in Osaka, Japan.
Hoost and Aerts will be competing for the WKO Heavyweight Championship. [source]
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Reece McAllister Victorious in Top King Tournament, Buakaw Loses Decision
- Gokhan Saki's GLORY Light Heavyweight Championship Vacated
- Legacy Kickboxing 3 Highlights and Results
- Top King 4 Finals in Hong Kong Featuring Buakaw Banchamek on July 28th
- Giorgio Petrosyan vs. Yodsanklai Possibly on Tap for August 28th