The recent announcement of Yokkao's latest training center has stirred up some excitement among fans who have been wondering when and where to expect other official Yokkao training centers across the globe. According to Yokkao they plan to continue pushing out into the world with official training centers, having opened one after Yokkao 9 in Kunshan, China. Their next official training centers are planned for this year, opening up in Bangkok as well as in Bahrain. Both are scheduled to be opened up in August of this year, with Yokkao providing more information on them shortly.
Yokkao also has a strong lineup of affiliate gyms, including the legendary 13 Coins Gym, Sityodtong in Pattaya, SRG Thai Boxing Gym in Sydney, Muay Thai Combat Gym in San Marino and Bad Company in Leeds.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Legacy Kickboxing 2 This Friday on AXS TV
- SuperKombat May 23rd Results
- Mike Zambidis Announces His Retirement Fight is Against Steve Moxon
- The New Official Badr Hari Documentary Gets Inside of the Bad Boy's Head
- Jason Andrada Dishes on Rematches, Lion Fight 22 and how Kevin Ross is the Keanu Reeves of Muay Thai