Six days before his quarter final round fight against Filip Verlinden at the Glory Last Man Standing PPV, the #8 ranked Glory middleweight, Melvin Manhoef, was a guest on the MMA Hour Monday afternoon.
Over the twelve minute conversation with MMA Hour host, Ariel Helwani, Manhoef discussed the differences between training for kickboxing and for mma, plus possibly cornering Lyoto Machida against Chris Weidman at UFC 175, rematching Robbie Lawler, and whether retirement is in his near or distant plans.
To listen to the interview, you can watch the MMA Hour at www.mmafighting.com. Manhoef starts at the 1:37:53 mark.
- Hesdy Gerges Sentenced to Five Years in Prison on 2011 Cocaine Smuggling Case
- Five Titles on the Line at Lumpinee Birthday Show on December 9th
- This was Glory 18 - Return to Glory Video
- Sam-A vs Bangpleenoi Headlines Big Petyindee Promotions Card at Lumpinee on November 25th
- Liverkick Exclusive: Glory 18 Calm Before The Storm Video