Six days before his quarter final round fight against Filip Verlinden at the Glory Last Man Standing PPV, the #8 ranked Glory middleweight, Melvin Manhoef, was a guest on the MMA Hour Monday afternoon.
Over the twelve minute conversation with MMA Hour host, Ariel Helwani, Manhoef discussed the differences between training for kickboxing and for mma, plus possibly cornering Lyoto Machida against Chris Weidman at UFC 175, rematching Robbie Lawler, and whether retirement is in his near or distant plans.
To listen to the interview, you can watch the MMA Hour at www.mmafighting.com. Manhoef starts at the 1:37:53 mark.
- Full Card for WGP 25 Featuring Alex Pereira vs. Cesar Almeida
- Creativity in Kickboxing; or, K-1's Forgotten Formula to Building the Future
- VIDEO: Mike Zambidis Victorious Against Steve Moxon in Retirement Bout
- Joe Schilling Hit With 90 Day Suspension After Bellator Loss
- GLORY Announces Hayabusa as Official Glove Provider