Six days before his quarter final round fight against Filip Verlinden at the Glory Last Man Standing PPV, the #8 ranked Glory middleweight, Melvin Manhoef, was a guest on the MMA Hour Monday afternoon.
Over the twelve minute conversation with MMA Hour host, Ariel Helwani, Manhoef discussed the differences between training for kickboxing and for mma, plus possibly cornering Lyoto Machida against Chris Weidman at UFC 175, rematching Robbie Lawler, and whether retirement is in his near or distant plans.
To listen to the interview, you can watch the MMA Hour at www.mmafighting.com. Manhoef starts at the 1:37:53 mark.
- World Fighting League Results: Peter Aerts Wins Retirement Bout
- Results From K-1 World Grand Prix Japan Super Bantamweight Tournament
- Full Card for K-1 World GP Japan 2017 55kg Super Bantamweight Tournament
- LiverKick Podcast for April 20th - GLORY 40 Preview, Bellator Kickboxing and More
- Cedric Doumbe vs. Nieky Holzken II Headlines GLORY 42