Along with the unveil of GLORY's new GLORYPPV.com site came the brackets for GLORY's Last Man Standing Tournament. The tournament pits the eight best Middleweights in the world against each other with the winner emerging as the GLORY Middleweight Champion. Let's have a look at how it breaks down.
Artem Levin vs. Alex Peireira
Filip Verlinden vs. Melvin Manhoef
Joe Schilling vs. Simon Marcus
Wayne Barrett vs. Bogdan Stoica
So what do you think? It's time to start wondering what the results will be and what further match-ups will arise. Just about any combination of the eight will make for an entertaining fight, though.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Reece McAllister Victorious in Top King Tournament, Buakaw Loses Decision
- Gokhan Saki's GLORY Light Heavyweight Championship Vacated
- Legacy Kickboxing 3 Highlights and Results
- Top King 4 Finals in Hong Kong Featuring Buakaw Banchamek on July 28th
- Giorgio Petrosyan vs. Yodsanklai Possibly on Tap for August 28th