Melvin Manhoef will be one of the eight men entering GLORY's Last Man Standing tournament on June 21st and there has been a lot of hype leading into this tournament, especially for the inclusion for Manhoef. Why? Because Melvin Manhoef hasn't competed at this level in Kickboxing in a while and this is being heralded as his big return to prominence in Kickboxing.
Our friends at AFAV have put together this incredible video of Melvin Manhoef getting prepared for his fight at GLORY Last Man Standing. GLORY's Last Man Standing is June 21st live on PPV, for more information, check out http://www.gloryppv.com.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- GLORY Renews Two Key Television Deals in Europe
- Fight Card For K-1's China vs. Japan Feb. 1st Event
- Yokkao Fighters Saenchai and Pakorn Book Seminar Dates For NYC in February
- Giorgio Petrosyan Returns This Weekend, Plus ANOTHER Fight in April Against Enriko Kehl
- Mike Tyson Eats an Apple and Unveils He'll Help Call GLORY 19