Last night at Foxwoords Resort and Casino in Connecticut Lion Fight made their East Coast debut with Lion Fight 15. It was an exciting night of action that saw Lion Fight standouts Kevin Ross and Tiffany Van Soest back in the winners column. The main event saw Muay Thai sensation Cosmo Alexandre score a unanimous decision victory over Mark Holst.
Cosmo Alexandre (R5 - Dec.) Mark Holst
Kevin Ross (R3 - TKO) Chris Mauceri
Tiffany Van Soest (R5 - Split Decision) Lucy Payne
Mohammed Lemjerdine (R5 - Dec.) Jason Andrada
Pedro Gonzales (R2 - TKO) Nick Chasteen
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- China Making Big Plays for Kickboxing in 2015
- Yokkao 13 Headlined by Pakorn vs. Liam Harrison for Yokkao World Title
- Gabriel Varga Talks GLORY Featherweight Title and Upcoming K-1 China Fight
- GLORY 19 Scheduled for February 6th in Hampton, Virginia
- Yokkao Breaks New Ground with 4K Ultra HD Saenchai Promo