Last night at Foxwoords Resort and Casino in Connecticut Lion Fight made their East Coast debut with Lion Fight 15. It was an exciting night of action that saw Lion Fight standouts Kevin Ross and Tiffany Van Soest back in the winners column. The main event saw Muay Thai sensation Cosmo Alexandre score a unanimous decision victory over Mark Holst.
Cosmo Alexandre (R5 - Dec.) Mark Holst
Kevin Ross (R3 - TKO) Chris Mauceri
Tiffany Van Soest (R5 - Split Decision) Lucy Payne
Mohammed Lemjerdine (R5 - Dec.) Jason Andrada
Pedro Gonzales (R2 - TKO) Nick Chasteen
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Pakorn Talks About Liam Harrison Fight at Yokkao 13
- Muay Thai Legend Jomhod Kiatadisak Set to Compete in MMA at Full Metal Dojo 4
- Yokkao Fighters Saenchai and Pakorn Book Seminar Dates For NYC in February
- Legacy Kickboxing 1 Live Results
- Kongsak PKSaenchaigym Stands Strong Against Yodpanomrung Jitmuangnont to Take Decision at Rajadamnern