GLORY have been committed to not only bringing the world the sport of Kickboxing, but doing so in a way that is organized and regulated. To do so, they enlisted the help of ISKA (International Sport Kickboxing Association) back in 2012 to help with rules, regulations and officials. They announced today that their partnership with ISKA will continue forward with ISKA serving as the regulatory body for all upcoming GLORY events.
“ISKA is the go-to regulatory interface for ensuring that the ‘Ts’ are crossed and the ‘Is’ are dotted," said Andrew Madigan, Global Head of GLORY Operations and Compliance. “You can feel a measurable rise in confidence with the fighter talent knowing that this vigilance is in place.”
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- GLORY Renews Two Key Television Deals in Europe
- Fight Card For K-1's China vs. Japan Feb. 1st Event
- Yokkao Fighters Saenchai and Pakorn Book Seminar Dates For NYC in February
- Giorgio Petrosyan Returns This Weekend, Plus ANOTHER Fight in April Against Enriko Kehl
- Mike Tyson Eats an Apple and Unveils He'll Help Call GLORY 19