Tyrone Spong is a crazy man. No, not in a bad way, but in the sense that he is just a tough dude. When Spong went down this weekend at GLORY 15 there was no screaming, no pained looks. Spong was stoic in the face of a possibly career-threatening injury. He handled it like a boss, it was incredible. Now it is Wednesday and Tyrone Spong has posted a video on Instagram of him up and walking.
Yes, he's a bit shaky and can't put his full weight on his leg just yet, but the man broke his shin on Saturday night and come Wednesday is walking without assistance. Crazy.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Joe Schilling Talks About The Technically Illegal Shot That Kato Won With
- VIDEO: Chingiz Allazov vs. Enriko Kehl From Monte Carlo
- Bellator MMA Dynamite and Bellator Kickboxing 2 See Bump In Numbers
- GLORY 31 SuperFight Series and Main Card Results
- Bellator MMA: Dynamite 2 and Bellator Kickboxing 2 Results