Tyrone Spong suffered what had to be one of the worst injuries of his career on Saturday night in Istanbul, but he's back in America and has undergone surgery. The recovery process should take about six months for him and we all wish him a speedy recovery. This message was posted earlier and is from Tyrone to all of his fans out there, letting them know that he's doing well after his surgery and that he plans to come back strong and healthy.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Mike Zambidis Announces His Retirement Fight is Against Steve Moxon
- The New Official Badr Hari Documentary Gets Inside of the Bad Boy's Head
- Jason Andrada Dishes on Rematches, Lion Fight 22 and how Kevin Ross is the Keanu Reeves of Muay Thai
- Card For Enfusion Live #29 on Sunday
- Card For May 23rd's SuperKombat Event