Tyrone Spong suffered what had to be one of the worst injuries of his career on Saturday night in Istanbul, but he's back in America and has undergone surgery. The recovery process should take about six months for him and we all wish him a speedy recovery. This message was posted earlier and is from Tyrone to all of his fans out there, letting them know that he's doing well after his surgery and that he plans to come back strong and healthy.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com | @dvewlshWebsite: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- LiverKick Podcast March 24 - GLORY 39 Preview, K-1 Japan Talk and More
- UK Road 2 Glory Winner Jamie Bates Rounds Out GLORY 40 SuperFight Series
- FFC Results: Robin van Roosmalen Wins Second MMA Bout and More
- GLORY Announces Additional 2017 Dates Including The Netherlands
- UFC Fight Pass Adds Parts of the K-1 Library to Their Service