The big news today is that it is official, Pat Barry has signed with GLORY Sports International and will look to return to Kickboxing immediately. Over the weekend we heard from numerous sources about a Kickboxing return bout to happen in March, which Pat Barry has also announced today. Pat Barry's Kickboxing return will happen at CSC 29 in Virginia on March 22nd. The card is also set to feature other American GLORY fighters such as Eddie Walker, Francois Ambang and more. Pat Barry's first opponent back will be Ed Burris.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Enfusion Live #30 This Weekend in Dublin
- Liam Harrison vs. Singdam Kiatmoo9 Scheduled for Yokkao 15
- Full Card for WGP 25 Featuring Alex Pereira vs. Cesar Almeida
- Creativity in Kickboxing; or, K-1's Forgotten Formula to Building the Future
- VIDEO: Mike Zambidis Victorious Against Steve Moxon in Retirement Bout