Today is a breakneck big news day, which we here at LiverKick are very okay with. The fight that we've been hearing for GLORY 11 Chicago for a while now has been Australian superstar Nathan Corbett vs. Tyrone Spong, and yes, it is official! On top of that there will also be the rumored Heavyweight Grand Slam Tournament, featuring Daniel Ghita, Anderson "Braddock" Silva, Rico Verhoeven and Gokhan Saki.
This one night, four man tournament will crown the king of the Heavyweight division (with Semmy Schilt retired) and will bring an incredible night of top level competition to the Chicago area. This will crown the new GLORY Heavyweight Champion and do so on US soil airing live on Spike TV! Stay tuned for more updates on GLORY 11, including the rest of the card.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- SuperKombat May 23rd Results
- Mike Zambidis Announces His Retirement Fight is Against Steve Moxon
- The New Official Badr Hari Documentary Gets Inside of the Bad Boy's Head
- Jason Andrada Dishes on Rematches, Lion Fight 22 and how Kevin Ross is the Keanu Reeves of Muay Thai
- Card For Enfusion Live #29 on Sunday