This weekend was huge for Kickboxing. Firstly, It's Showtime promoted It's Showtime 57&58, featuring some very important fights and putting on an incredibly entertaining card. That wasn't it, though, was it? On top of that, Glory Sports International announced -- from that show -- that they had purchased It's Showtime and will absorb It's Showtime's staff and fighters into the Glory team, shaking the Kickboxing world up like never before. Rian Scalia (@rianscalia) and myself (@dvewlsh / @liverkickdotcom) talk you through what was a historic weekend for Kickboxing.
without further ado, go ahead and take a listen.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Robin van Roosmalen Returns to MMA In September For FFC26
- GLORY Teases Badr vs. Rico With GLORY Collision Promo
- Badr Hari vs. Rico Verhoeven Set For December Thanks to GLORY
- GLORY 33 New Jersey Featuring Rico Verhoeven vs. Anderson Silva
- Saenchai Training BJJ at Yokkao Gym in Bangkok, Possibly Preparing For MMA