LiverKick is on top of your kickboxing needs, as always, and after a weekend like this, well, your needs should be met. If they aren't, we are here to help. If you aren't one of those guys who frequents forums, then there is a chance that you haven't had your fill of banter, you are in the right place. That's right, instead of resting on our laurels, Rian Scalia and myself sat down and talked the talk that was needed after the two big shows this weekend. We dissect both the Glory World Series event as well as the K-1 card, take a look at the good, the bad and the downright ugly, as well as what to look for in the future.
without further ado, go ahead and take a listen.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- It's W5 Time XXXIII Card From Vienna, Austria on May 21st
- FFC Plans Two Big Shows in the US This June Featuring Kickboxers Mladen Brestovac and Pavel Zhuravlev
- K-1 Japan 65kg World Grand Prix
- WGP #30 Card Featuring Alex Pereira Defending His Title
- Bellator Kickboxing Sees Solid Number in Spike TV Debut