If you know Muay Thai and Kickboxing in the UK then you've heard of the Bad Company Gym. Bad Company is home to fighters like Liam Harrison and Jordan Watson, both fighters who compete for Yokkao and have made names for themselves all across the globe. Richard Smith, the founder and head trainer, has come to a deal with Yokkao for Bad Company to become the official Yokkao Training Center in the UK, with the gym being fully outfitted in Yokkao gear!
For those looking to purchase Yokkao gear in the UK you can do so thanks to a new deal between Stefania Picelli and Jack Bolam at www.thaiboxingstore.co.uk.
Of course, this focus on the UK has to do with the upcoming Yokkao 8 card, which happens on March 8th in the UK! Tickets are still available at Yokkao's website and here is a look at the card.
- Liam Harrison vs Houcine Bennoui (65kg)
- Pakorn PK MuayThaiGym vs Greg Wootton (63.5kg)
- Dean James vs Rungravee Sasiprapa (57kg)
- Panicos Yusuf vs Rittuak Kaewsamrit (60,5kg)
- Tim Thomas vs Reece Mcallister (67kg)
- Soloman Wickstead vs Nathan Epps (72kg)
- Dan McGowan vs Jordan Coe (54kg)
- Steven Long vs Josh Turbill (68kg)
- Wayne Fidhre vs Brad Stanton (66kg)
- Mike Egan vs Pindi Singh Madahar (69kg)
- Chris Whittle vs Daniel Crompton (61kg)
- Johnny Miller vs Didzis Musulis (77kg)
- Laura Baugh vs Jacqui Bogart (55kg)
- Joe Craven vs Jordan Williams (62kg)
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.