Official Press Release from Yokkao
Yokkao Extreme 2013 selections will be held in collaboration with Stefania Picelli, MSG's Fight Sports and Take on Productions at Madison Square Garden (NYC) during Muay Thai at the Mecca II sponsored by Yokkao on 10th november 2012.
There will be a 4-man tournament and the winner will fight on 26th January 2013 in Milan (Forum d'Assago) at Yokkao Extreme 2013, the biggest Muay Thai and K-1 event in the world.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Glory 18: Extended Trailer and Zack Mwekassa Pre Fight Interview
- Interview with Daniella Éltető - The Machine from Hungary
- Former K-1 Champion Mark Hunt Gets a Crack at UFC Gold
- Check Out GLORY's 20 Best Knockouts on Spike TV This Friday
- Rough Footage From Peter Aerts vs. Ernesto Hoost From K-Energy Event