There really isn't much to say about Pat Barry's return to Kickboxing on Saturday night at a WKA event in Richmond, Virginia. Pat Barry was booked in a fight against Ed Burris where there was little doubt as to who the winner would be. Kind of a bummer for Burris, but that is how the Kickboxing game is sometimes; you gotta be the enhancement talent for the big name. Pat Barry is now back in Kickboxing and will make his GLORY debut in May at GLORY 16 Denver.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Reece McAllister Victorious in Top King Tournament, Buakaw Loses Decision
- Gokhan Saki's GLORY Light Heavyweight Championship Vacated
- Legacy Kickboxing 3 Highlights and Results
- Top King 4 Finals in Hong Kong Featuring Buakaw Banchamek on July 28th
- Giorgio Petrosyan vs. Yodsanklai Possibly on Tap for August 28th