Oh man. This weekend GLORY unlocked the entire GLORY 14 event on their website, GloryWorldSeries.com for your viewing pleasure. But if that is too much of a hurdle for you and you have not seen Davit Kiria vs. Andy Ristie for the GLORY Lightweight Championship then you are in for a treat. You can just sit back and watch it here, on LiverKick, thanks to GLORY for uploading it to their YouTube channel. See, they really want you to see this fight and you really should want to see this fight.
Watch it in all of its glory here.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Lion Fight 32 Returns To Las Vegas With Malaipet vs. Hollenbeck
- Watch Benjamin Adegbuyi's Latest Execution From ACB 7
- Bellator Announces Bellator Kickboxing Event In December Featuring Giorgio Petrosyan
- Enfusion Live Antwerp Results: Ozcan and Jaray Throw Down Again
- Bellator Kickboxing 3 Spoilers and Interview