Last night was a big night for Buakaw, who not only fought for the first time in a long time outside of the Por. Pramuk Gym after a giant struggle with his former home camp. Buakaw still used the Por. Pramuk name for this fight, as he probably was required to in order to fight. This was his re-debut of sorts and it was an emotional affair. Included are the intros, full fight and post-fight speech.
To watch the rest of the event, they can be found here.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- It's Time for the Smaller Weight Classes to Shine
- Video: Andy Souwer vs Hideya Tanaka
- VIDEO: Enriko Kehl vs. Erkan Varol and Zabit Samedov vs. Merit Arkan
- Bai Ling attending SuperKombat World Grand Prix I next Sat. evening (Mar. 7) in Ploiești, Romania
- Dutch Kickboxer Brian Douwes Wins Bloodsport-esque Tournament