Most of you know John Wayne Parr, lovingly known as JWP, as he has fought all over the world and fought some of the best in the world. He very briefly retired before becoming enamored with the idea of fighting inside of a cage with MMA gloves on. No, that doesn't mean that he's been fighting MMA, but he's come up with his own concept of "Caged Muay Thai," which he has fought in twice now. This was the third Boonchu Cup: Caged Muay Thai event, though, this time Parr fought the very tough Marco Pique. The two went all five rounds with Parr taking a tough decision victory.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Joe Schilling Talks About The Technically Illegal Shot That Kato Won With
- VIDEO: Chingiz Allazov vs. Enriko Kehl From Monte Carlo
- Bellator MMA Dynamite and Bellator Kickboxing 2 See Bump In Numbers
- GLORY 31 SuperFight Series and Main Card Results
- Bellator MMA: Dynamite 2 and Bellator Kickboxing 2 Results