Most of you know John Wayne Parr, lovingly known as JWP, as he has fought all over the world and fought some of the best in the world. He very briefly retired before becoming enamored with the idea of fighting inside of a cage with MMA gloves on. No, that doesn't mean that he's been fighting MMA, but he's come up with his own concept of "Caged Muay Thai," which he has fought in twice now. This was the third Boonchu Cup: Caged Muay Thai event, though, this time Parr fought the very tough Marco Pique. The two went all five rounds with Parr taking a tough decision victory.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- September 2016 LiverKick Rankings Update: Featherweight In Chaos
- Nieky Holzken vs. Murthel Groenhart Headlining GLORY 34 Denver
- GLORY Release Card for Stacked GLORY 35: Sitthichai vs. Marat, Vakhitov vs. Mwekassa and More
- SuperKombat Releases Full Card For Oct. 1 Event, Featuring Ngimbi vs. Paraschiv Title Fight
- Yokkao Searching For An American Fighter For Yokkao 21 - 22 in Hong Kong