This weekend in Las Vegas Kickboxing Empire made their return, promoting an event in the Axis Theater in Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino. The event saw multiple IKA Championships on the line, including the IKA World Heavyweight Championship in the main event between Luis Tavares and Hicham Achalhi. The co-main event saw a rematch between Hzianis Hancharonak and Sergiano Cairo, who have had a fabled feud over the years now. Full results are below;
- IKA World Heavyweight Championship: Luis Tavares (R5 - Split Dec.) Hicham Achalhi
- Dzianis Hancharonak (R5 - Draw) Sergiano Cairo
- IKA Intercontinental Light Cruiserweight Championship: Pavel Turuk (R5 - Unanimous Decision) Shawn Yarborough
- Vital Hurkov (R3 - TKO) Jaseem Al Djilwi
- Colleen Schneider (R4 - Majority Decision) Jennie Nedell
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- GLORY Renews Two Key Television Deals in Europe
- Fight Card For K-1's China vs. Japan Feb. 1st Event
- Yokkao Fighters Saenchai and Pakorn Book Seminar Dates For NYC in February
- Giorgio Petrosyan Returns This Weekend, Plus ANOTHER Fight in April Against Enriko Kehl
- Mike Tyson Eats an Apple and Unveils He'll Help Call GLORY 19