You could make a pretty good argument for Paul Daley to turn some heads within the GLORY organization with this weekend's bout with one of the top Welterweights within the organization at Siam Warriors in Cork, Ireland. It was Paul Daley's second Muay Thai/Kickboxing bout of the year and his second win, but this one is pretty huge as it was over #3 ranked (in GLORY) Alexander Stetsurenko in just fifteen seconds, which is a huge, huge win.
I'm not sure that it'll be enough for GLORY to overlook his inability to fight in the United States at the moment, but he'd make for a solid attraction for European events, right? ZProphet has the video.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Pornsaneh Sitmonchai the Latest Muay Thai Legend to Join Evolve MMA
- Bill Goldberg in Talks with GLORY. Why Not?
- Saenchai Set to Train UFC Fighters in New York Seminar
- Joe Schilling Talks Success, Vinny Shoreman's Mind Coaching and Maturity Leading into GLORY 19
- Joe Schilling's Next Fight in Bellator on April 10th