Ernesto Hoost made his return to the ring this weekend against Thomas Stanley where he was able to drop Stanley twice on the road to picking up a decision victory. This marks the first time that Hoost has competed in over eight years, marking a somewhat remarkable comeback. There are rumors of GLORY being interested in signing Hoost, but at 48 years old I think it's time to let Mr. Perfect do as he pleases and not worry about fighting guys like Daniel Ghita, Gokhan Saki or Tyrone Spong right now.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Dave (a) LiverKick dot com.Website: www.dvewlsh.com
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Singh Jaideep Wins (Loses) Fedor Lottery on New Year's Eve
- Joe Schilling Talks Once Again Chasing Artem Levin for Rubber Match and GLORY 24
- Greg Wootton Injured, Replaced by Massaro Glunder for Yokkao 14 Clash with Saenchai
- Catalin Morosanu and Stoicas Victorious at SuperKombat in Italy
- Year-End Mega Show GLORY 26 Amsterdam Announced