GLORY 13 went down last night in the wee hours of the morning, I thank those of you that stayed up to watch the PPV here on LiverKick and apologize for my absence, but sometimes a man gets sick and things happen. Then sometimes you guys overload the site with traffic, which is really cool. Bravo (except for the downtime!). So I'm sure you are wondering who won what, right? Here is a rundown of both the GLORY SuperFight Series and GLORY 13 Tokyo.
If you are waiting for Spike TV later tonight then obviously you should not read the GLORY 13 section, which I'm going to place after a jump for those on the main page.
- SuperFight Series Tokyo:
- Sergei Kharitonov (R3 – UD) Jerome LeBanner
- Hesdy Gerges (R3 – UD) Ewerton Teixeira
- Anderson Silva (R3 – UD) Remy Bonjasky
- Aleksandr Stetcurenko (R3 – UD) Karim Ghajji
- Artur Kyshenko (R3 – UD) Masayuki Kenmun
- Mosab Amrani R3 – UD) Yuta Kubo
- GLORY 13:
- Nieky Holzken (R3 – UD) Karapet Karapetyan
- Valtellini Joseph (R3 – KO) Raymond Daniels
- Makoto Uehara R3 – SD) Dustin Jacoby via split decision
- Daniel Ghita (R1 – KO) Errol Zimmerman
- Nieky Holzken (R3 – KO) Joseph Valtellini
- Rico Verhoeven (R3 – SD) Peter Aerts
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, launches on March 24th.