Look, we all know that The Reem has been established as the premier online video documentary. This episode of The Reem focuses on Alistair having to pull out of the fight with Junior Dos Santos and returning to Holland, where he trains with the legendary Mike Passenier at Mike's Gym. It follows Overeem as he prepares for the upcoming Travis Browne fight as well, which means some nice shots from Florida to top things off. I mean, I don't really need to sell you on watching this, do I? It's The Reem.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Bellator Signs Keri Anne Melendez to Fight Kickboxing and MMA for Bellator Starting at Dynamite
- Creativity in Kickboxing; or, K-1's Forgotten Formula to Building the Future
- Bellator Announces Dynamite!! September 19th in San Jose with GLORY Participation
- Joe Schilling's Next Fight in Bellator on June 26th
- Tyrone Spong Considers Himself the Bo Jackson of Combat Sports, But GLORY Can't Afford Him