Look, we all know that The Reem has been established as the premier online video documentary. This episode of The Reem focuses on Alistair having to pull out of the fight with Junior Dos Santos and returning to Holland, where he trains with the legendary Mike Passenier at Mike's Gym. It follows Overeem as he prepares for the upcoming Travis Browne fight as well, which means some nice shots from Florida to top things off. I mean, I don't really need to sell you on watching this, do I? It's The Reem.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His first novel, the Godslayer, is available now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Pornsaneh Sitmonchai the Latest Muay Thai Legend to Join Evolve MMA
- Bill Goldberg in Talks with GLORY. Why Not?
- Saenchai Set to Train UFC Fighters in New York Seminar
- Joe Schilling Talks Success, Vinny Shoreman's Mind Coaching and Maturity Leading into GLORY 19
- Joe Schilling's Next Fight in Bellator on April 10th