While there is a lot of buzz around the upcoming K-1 and Glory tournaments, there is still a ton of great fights going on elsewhere. On April 28th K-1 mainstay Albert Kraus takes on another big name in the world of 70kgs in Abraham Roqueni. Hopefully we have easy access to the fight as it will be a great test for seeing where Albert Kraus is right now and if we expect him in the K-1 tournament what to expect from him.
Dave Walsh has been covering MMA and Kickboxing since 2007 before changing his focus solely to Kickboxing in 2009, launching what was the only English-language site dedicated to giving Kickboxing similar coverage to what MMA receives. He was the co-founder of HeadKickLegend and now LiverKick. He resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico where he works as a writer of all trades.
His second novel, Terminus Cycle, is available now via Kindle and Paperback.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Chris Ngimbi Wins W5 Grand Prix XXX Tournament
- Artem Levin Out -- Jason Wilnis in vs. Joe Schilling at GLORY 24
- The 11th World Karate Championships – WKO Shinkyokushin
- Keri Anne Melendez vs. Hadley Griffith Added to Bellator MMA Dynamite 1 Kickboxing Main Card
- Giorgio Petrosyan Fighting on GLORY 25 Monza